Deltassist Family and Community Services Society
If you live in Delta and are facing a personal challenge, Deltassist is here to help. We offer:
- counselling in a safe, supportive environment, to help with parenting, substance misuse, violence in relationships, and suicide prevention
- community programs which provide emergency food and transportation, help preparing tax returns, a toy depot and Christmas hampers, information and referral and programs which address violence
- seniors programs that assist with grocery shopping by phone, light house keeping, yard work, small home repairs, professional counselling, volunteer driving, daily phone support and connection to other seniors' services
Deltassist is an accredited organization which you can rely on for professional, confidential and respectful service that meets international standards. We have offices in every part of Delta. If you're looking for support, call, email or visit us today. Our phone numbers, addresses and hours are located at the bottom of every page of this website.
There is help. There is hope. Contact us.
Search this Site
Translate this Site
National Volunteer Week is April 23 to 29
Hundreds of volunteers help Deltassist every year, without their dedication we could not run many of our programs and services. Over the last year 350 volunteers donated over12,000 hours of their time to help our community through Deltassist. We at Deltassist would like to thank you all for your service to our community.
Deltassist has office space for rent.
Deltassist offices feature:
- multiple offices available ranging from approximately 102 sq ft to 168 sq ft
- an abundance of free onsite parking for staff and visitors
- access to staff kitchen
- use of larger meeting rooms, including our boardroom and conference rooms
- secure building access
- hydro and internet included in rent
- use of phone system negotiable, depending on your needs
- office furniture (desks, chairs) available, if needed
Contact: Office Manager at 604-594-3455, ext 121 or