Deltassist Family and Community Services Society is a non-profit organization dedicated to the well being of the people of Delta. We offer counselling and community-building in the form of workshops, events, senior support, outreach programs, and information services. We operate from locations in North Delta, Ladner, and Tsawwassen and have been caring for Delta since 1972.
- Community Well Being
- Healthy Families & Lifestyles
- Relationships Free from Coercion and/or Violence
- All individuals have the capacity to make changes.
- Volunteers and professionals are essential to providing services.
- A safe supportive friendly environment
- The highest standards of ethics and integrity.
Our Mission Statement
“To respond to the community needs of Delta in a manner which enhances the social, psychological and physical well being of individuals, families and the community through the provision of professional and volunteer services in Delta and the surrounding communities”.
Our 2017 Programs and Services Brochure
Follow this link to our most up to date programs and services brochure. Feel free to print copies for yourself.